Clontarf Aboriginal College
Fees and Charges
2019 College Fees
Day School Tuition
- $1320.00 per annum
- $330.00 per term
Family discounts on tuition fee
- 2nd student in family 20%
- 3rd student in family 30%
- 4th student in family Nil fees
Clontarf Boarding Fees
- Under 16yrs old $4600.00 per term
- Over 16yrs old $5815.00 per term
Abstudy support may be available
Payment of Accounts
Fee accounts are sent out each term and payment is required within 14 days of receiving the account. Payment may be made by cash, cheque, Centrepay or by direct debit.
Clontarf Aboriginal College Bank Account Details – BSB: 086 006 Account N°: 545182828
Paying by Centrepay
This allows your tuition fees to be automatically paid direct to the College in negotiated installments. Forms are available from the Business & Finance Manager.
Paying by Direct Debit
This allows your tuition fees to be paid to the College from your nominated bank account in negotiated installments. Forms are avail-able from the Business & Finance Manager.
Mailing your Payments
Tear off the remittance advice and send your cheque to the College.
Paying in Person
Present the remittance advice with your payment to administration during office hours.
Two Abstudy supplements are available to eligible parents.
- A supplement of $156.00 per eligible child is paid to the school and is directed towards school fees. Parent need to apply for the supplement direct from Centrelink.
- An additional supplement of $79.00 per eligible child will also be directed towards school fees. Forms are available from the College – applications for the additional supplement – closing date to be advised.
Secondary Assistance Scheme
An Education Department assistance scheme is available to holders of either a Healthcare Card or Pension Card. The scheme provides $235 for school assistance for eligible students in Years 8-12 and will be credited to College fees in June each year when proceeds are received from the Government.
Students who receive Abstudy are NOT eligible.
Forms must be filled out and witnessed at the Business and Finance Manager’s Office. Applications close at the end of Term 1 each year.
In 2018 the clothing allowance is $115.00 and is available to students in Years 8-12 under the same conditions as Secondary Assistance.
This allowance is paid via EFT to your nominated bank account if the applicant is successful.
The College has a student accident insurance policy covering all students 24 hours per day 7 days per week. (The cost for this is covered by the College).
Notice of withdrawal of a student
- Notice of withdrawal of a student must be given in writing to the Principal. A full term’s notice must be given; for example, if the student is leaving at the end of Term 4, notice must be given by the last school day of Term 3.
- An offer of enrolment for boarding will be per term. Any request for withdrawal, subject to the provision of notice in (a), will require the balance of the boarding fees for the remainder of the term to be paid.
- Enrolment as a boarder in Year 12 is for the full academic year.
© 2017 Clontarf Aboriginal College
Website Design & Maintenance
by Chameleon Logic