Clontarf Aboriginal College
The College has a number of health initiatives in place for the benefit of the students:
- We have an experienced School Nurse available 2 -3 days per week..
- We have a visiting GP who specialises in Aboriginal health, Dr Alexandra Balzarelli who holds a clinic 2 – 3 days a week.
- We work closely with Curtin University School of Physiotherapy who offer free sessions for our students with sports injuries .
- We coordinate Medical Specialist appointments, Hospital appointments, Physiotherapy, Optometrist appointments, and Blood tests and Xrays/Scans ordered as required.
- An Immunisation team will visit the College regularly to give all the usual Immunisations.
© 2017 Clontarf Aboriginal College
Website Design & Maintenance
by Chameleon Logic