The College has a number of health initiatives in place for the benefit of the students:
- We have an experienced School Nurse available 4 mornings per week.
- We have a visiting GP who specialises in Aboriginal health, Dr Alexandra Balzarelli who holds a clinic 2 – 3 days a week.
- We work closely with Curtin University School of Physiotherapy which offers free sessions for our students with sports injuries.
- We coordinate Medical Specialist appointments, Hospital appointments, Physiotherapy, Optometrist appointments, and Blood tests and X-rays/Scans ordered as required.
- An Immunisation team will visit the College regularly to give all the usual Immunisations.